Visual Studio extension for integrating MetaEdit+ and Visual Studio. This extension allows you to browse MetaEdit+ models and use the main MetaEdit+ functions from Visual Studio. It can also automatically import into Visual Studio the source code generated from MetaEdit+.
The integration between MetaEdit+ models and Visual Studio includes:
- One-click access to your MetaEdit+ repository from Visual Studio
- Live tree view in Visual Studio of all your MetaEdit+ models
- Double-click to open and edit MetaEdit+ models from Visual Studio
- Autobuild: generate code from MetaEdit+ models, import into a Visual Studio solution, build and run
- Trace and debug on both the code and model levels simultaneously
Watch a video (5min)
demonstrating the use of the MetaEdit+ extension for Visual Studio.
See installation instructions
, getting started
and the plugin guide
for details. See the plugin guide for developers
and the source code
for extending the plugin further.